INVOLVED, legally established in April 2012 in Estonia, is non-governmental organization aiming at creating possibilities for life-long learning and fostering development of individuals and different targets on local and international level.
Via broadening horizons, developing practical skills and offering information and activities, we aim at empowering people and their active participation in civil society.
What are we working for?
- youth empowerment
- international mobility
- social entrepreneurship
- green thinking
- voluntary work
- intercultural learning, integration and migration
- equal and human rights
- life-long learning and non-formal education
We want to equip young people with entrepreneurial thinking and skills.
The activities are as follows:
- Developing practical skills, broadening horizons, thereby providing opportunities for active participation in society;
- Information gathering, processing and distribution;
- Preparation and issuing of publications;
- Preparation and execution of projects, and its service offering and related to consulting; counselling and information services;
- Youth exchanges, training, seminars, conferences, courses, workshops, exhibitions, events, etc.;
- Theatre as a method of social integration, demonstration, development, and implements both locally and internationally;
- Developing volunteering, promoting and coordinating both local and international levels;
- Organizing events and projects in areas such as, but not limited to: youth work, social work, education, culture, environment, music, art, photography, dance, sports, environment, health, intercultural learning, integration and migration, equality and human rights.
People involved with our organization have long-term experience in various sub-programmes of Erasmus+ including working with young people with fewer opportunities, not only in EU but outside as well.
In case you are interested in collaboration, do not hesitate to contact us.
Non-governmental organization INVOLVED
Registration code: 80341123
Place and date of establishment: European Union, Estonia, 2012
Erasmus+ PIC number: 947041168
European Solidarity Corps accreditation from European Commission: 2018-1-EE01-KA110-051111
Bank information: AS LHV Pank, IBAN – EE807700771000866777, BIC/SWIFT: LHVBEE22, address – Tartu mnt 2, Tallinn 10145, Estonia