YESEUROPA – Young volunteers changing Europe
The main objective of the project “YesEuropa: young volunteers changing Europe” is to raise awareness among young people, teachers and youth workers from rural areas and disavantaged context about the benefits of participating in volunteering programmes in order to become active citizens. The project aims to be a tool able to bring closer tolerance and respect to young European citizens as keys to creating future generations of commited Europeans, specially those suffering the effects of crisis.
This project will inform them about how to become a volunteer based on the experience of voluntary organisations at European level and foster debates about European civic participation policies and opportunities for young people.
The project will give the opportunity to voluntary organisations to show their activities and programmes directly to potential volunteers and for policy makers to bring closer their initiatives to citizens. We will also provide knowledge to teachers and youth workers about active citizenship, civic participation and informing about new opportunities for young people:
– A survey on volunteering and civic engagement “What means volunteering?”about how is perceived volunteering and active participation in rural areas.
– An international seminar with European civic organisations and policy makers aimed at discussing the survey, volunteering in each country and fostering online and offline debates with the participation of young European volunteers. This seminar will include of stakeholders and policy makers from local governments.
– Volunteering Fair fostering active participation from rural communities.
– 10 Informative/debate sessions in education centres in each country. At least 2 sessions will be organised by each partner.
– Short video contest about volunteering for young people. Winners will be invited to take part in a short volunteering programme abroad.
– Short video with interviews of participants, contest winners and volunteers
Soovid panustada kodanikuühiskonna arengusse ning osaleda küsimustiku täitmisel? Lühikese küsimustiku saad alla laadida SIIT.
Võimalik on täita sama küsimustik ka inglise keeles.
Palun saada see täidetult tagasi elektronpostile firstname.lastname@example.org Tänud!
Täpsema huvi või infosoovi korral võta ühendust kas e-postil email@example.com või telefonil 52 9 17 17.